The Municipal Administration of Mondorf-les-Bains is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the law of May 28, 2019 on the accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies.
This accessibility statement applies to the mondorf-les-bains.lu website.
What is digital accessibility?
Everyone must be able to use and consult the information on a website or an application easily, especially people with disabilities and/or using assistive software or specialized equipment (blind, visually impaired, or suffering from another disability).
This website is in partial compliance with the European standard EN 301 549 as well as with the General Accessibility Guidelines (RGAA) v4 which implements it, due to the elements listed below.
Content not accessible
The following content is not available for the following reason(s):
Non-compliance with RGAA 4 and other accessibility standards
- Some communications and news on the website have been published as images, scans and flyers without accompanying text. Screen readers cannot read these contents.
👉For future publications, the editorial department will ensure that communications are in text form and that images and graphics are used only as a supplement.
- The website is currently only available in French.
👉In the near future, German and English languages will be added.
- Some images do not have a relevant alternative
- Language changes are not reported on some English, German or French terms
- A considerable number of PDF documents do not yet contain titles, nor information about the language in which the document is written.
👉Only important old records in the archives dating prior to September 23, 2018 will be progressively completed and care is taken to ensure that new records are saved in a compliant manner.
- Some PDF documents have been scanned. These documents have generally not been indexed with OCR, so their content is invisible to screen readers.
👉For important PDF documents from the archive, we try to index the content using OCR software. In addition, all new documents are saved directly in a professional manner.
- Some PDF documents are forms. If these PDF forms are still not accessible after adding titles and languages, 👉 they can be completed using an online form.
- The navigation menu items are reachable with the keyboard but the menu does not respect the “Disclosure” design pattern. Currently it is far too complex to adapt the disclosure library to WordPress. The day WordPress respects this design pattern, this site will implement it at the same time.
- On the same page, text may be displayed in different languages. These text passages are not marked as such. The screen reader may therefore detect the switch to another language and will not be able to read the relevant text passage correctly.
👉Efforts are made, however, where possible to avoid this type of situation.
Preparation of this Accessibility Statement
This statement was prepared on 24.11.2021. The statements in this declaration are accurate and based on an effective assessment of the compliance of this website with the requirements set out in the GAAR 4.
The last review of the declaration took place on 24.11.2021.
Feedback and contact information
If you notice a lack of accessibility, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, describe the problem and the page concerned. We commit ourselves to answer you by e-mail within 1 month at the latest. In order to remedy the problem in a sustainable manner and within reason, the online correction of the accessibility defect will be preferred. If this cannot be done, the desired information will be sent to you in an accessible format according to your wishes:
- in writing in a document or email;
- orally during an interview or by telephone.
Procedure to ensure compliance
In the event of an unsatisfactory response, you may also inform the Information and Press Service, the organization responsible for monitoring accessibility, via its online complaint form, or the Ombudsman, the mediator of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
This declaration is based on the model document defined in the implementing decision (EU) 2018/1523. This model is © European Union, 1998-2020 and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.